Parental Consent: Our Practices Regarding Your Child’s Information
Thank you for visiting our website! This notice will introduce you to our practices with respect to your child’s information. As the child’s parent or guardian, your consent is required before we may collect, use or disclose any personal information of your child under age 13, and we will not collect, use or disclose such information if you do not provide consent as described below.
Please note the following:
- In order to provide services through our Lexercise online platform or through one of our free screening evaluations or questionnaires, we will ask you to provide certain information, which may include personal information about your child.
- Generally, we only collect the following personal information about your child:
- Your child’s name;
- If you request services for your child through our website, your contact and billing information necessary to process those service requests, including your name, your home, physical and billing address, e-mail address, telephone number (including mobile telephone number), and payment information such as your credit card information;
- Your child’s screen or user name used in connection with the child’s activities on the Lexercise online platform;
- Persistent identifiers associated with your or your child’s computer or mobile device, such as the computer’s IP address or mobile device ID;
- If you choose to use our Lexercise online platform’s video-conference teletherapy tools and other interactive learning features, video and audio files containing your child’s image or voice; and
- Any additional information you or your child choose to provide when interacting with us or with therapists using our Lexercise online platform, such as if you choose to include personal information about your child when contacting us with a question via the online platform.
- We may share information we collect about your child, including personal information, with our service providers who support the secure operation and maintenance of the Lexercise online platform and free screening evaluations or questionnaires, but we require our service providers only to use the information for that purpose and not to share the information with third parties.
- We do not sell or otherwise disclose any of your child’s information for third-party targeted advertising or marketing purposes.
- The types of information collected about you and your child;
- How this information is collected;
- How this information is used;
- To whom it may be disclosed; and
- The options you have to review and control your child’s information.
- We obtain your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your child’s personal information in one of two ways:
- By providing accurate, up-to-date credit card, debit card, or other payment information when you register for our Lexercise online platform, you are providing your “verifiable parental consent” to this information collection.
- If you click “I Agree” below, we will send a message to your e-mail address, with a unique link that must be clicked to indicate your “verifiable parental consent.”