Take advantage of our guarantee to get your child the help they need!
Over 200,000 parents have trusted Lexercise to identify and treat dyslexia and other learning difficulties.
Professional Therapy Guarantee
Lexercise guarantees that your child will improve 1 grade level in reading after 8 weeks of Lexercise teletherapy. If your child does not make a grade level of improvement, Lexercise will give you an additional four weeks of teletherapy for free. Learn More…
Basic Therapy Guarantee
Lexercise guarantees your satisfaction. If you aren’t happy using Lexercise Basic Therapy for any reason, call us with your feedback during your first 2 weeks and get a full refund. Learn the Details…
Lexercise Professional Therapy Guarantee
There are many reading and writing intervention programs out there claiming they can help your child. Lexercise Professional Therapy is different because we can measure your child’s success and guarantee results.
How does the guarantee work?
- Your therapist will establish a baseline reading level in your first session and then measure your child’s progress after the 8th session.
- Research indicates that in one year of schooling elementary students average almost 100 Lexile growth (industry standard measurement unit) per grade level and 50L for high school students. We guarantee your child will make one grade level of reading improvement in just 2 months of Lexercise therapy.*
- You must attend and participate in your child’s 8 therapy sessions.
- Your sessions must be completed within 8 consecutive weeks (i.e. no rescheduling extending these sessions past 8 consecutive weeks).
- You must ensure your child participates with the therapist for the entire therapy session each week.
- You must make sure your child completes the online Lexercise practice for a minimum of 4 days/week each week.
* Full terms and conditions of the Professional Therapy Guarantee can be found here.
Why does our program work?
The Lexercise program works because it stands firmly on the 3 legs of therapy struggling readers need to succeed: a structured literacy methodology, an expert therapist and customized daily practice. Intervention without these three legs is incomplete and will fall over and likely fail. Similarly, programs missing any of these components cannot guarantee your child the same success we can.
- Structured Literacy Methodology
Our program is scientifically-backed by the Orton-Gillingham (Structured Literacy) method. This method is supported by over three decades of research from The National Institutes of Health making it “the gold standard” in teaching English literacy. It is the only method proven to work with the way the dyslexic brain learns. Beyond that, it’s great for anyone struggling with reading, writing and spelling problems.
- Expert Therapists
Our therapists go through a rigorous qualification process to prove that they are structured literacy experts. Before we even consider working with therapists they must pass a qualification exam in the use of structured literacy methods. (Of the reading therapists who take this test only half pass!) Once they pass they must prove they have a professional degree in education, psychology, speech-language pathology, medicine or a related profession from an accredited university. They must also have at least 100 hours of supervised experience using clinical methods in a one-to-one setting. This level of expertise allows our therapists to completely individualize your child’s therapy to fit their needs.
- Customized Daily Practice
Our therapists customize daily practice games and other tabletop activities for your child to do in between therapy sessions to reinforce what they are learning. These activities also allow the parents and therapists to measure the child’s progress. Lexercise moves your child through the program in a sequential and cumulative way so that your child masters each concept needed to become an enthusiastic reader and confident writer.
Get Started Now Speak to a Therapist
Lexercise Basic Therapy Guarantee
If you are not happy with Lexercise Basic Therapy, just call us in your first 14 days of using it and tell us what you didn’t like about it, and we’ll refund your money and give you a $10 Amazon gift card for your trouble. The only restriction on getting the gift card is that customers must give the product a fair chance by completing a minimum of 2 lessons, which takes about 8 days.
It’s that simple.
Get Started Now
The Lexercise Professional Therapy Guarantee is subject to the terms and conditions detailed here.
*For students starting Lexercise at a 1st Grade reading level or higher, the Lexile growth measurement will be used, and for students starting as pre-readers (Pre-K or K level), a series of foundational skill assessments will be used.